Design and Creation of Asset Maintenance Management Database
- Why is an Asset Management System important?
- Our asset management system is designed to specifically maintain the function of assets running well throughout their life cycle and may even be extended.
- Can control costs in an integrated manner from one location
- Can control and reduce costs incurred by damage or unexpected repair needs
- Integrated with information systems
Our team has quite a long experience where for more than 30 years in the field of database design for Asset Management Maintenance Planning Systems, Inventory and Procurement of Spare Parts including integrated routine maintenance materials for Ships, Hotels, Malls and Super Markets, Factories, Power Plants and so on. We have worked in this field starting from Indonesia with PT. PANN Persero (2010-2011), Pelindo (2012 - 2018) and worked and lived in various countries such as the UK (London), Singapore, Maldives, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Philippines
We are very confident in this field where our experience and expertise will be able to provide real added value by building an asset management system that is specific to your needs and integrated.
We do not sell software or application systems, but we will help choose the suitability of the software needs then we design and build the database according to the client's needs. We can also carry out training, coaching and even mentoring in the implementation process with management and end users within an agreed time
By having been together for quite a long time, our team has become very solid and strong even though we are located in various countries such as Indonesia (Cirebon, Bandung, Jakarta and Surabaya), Singapore, Philippines, Croatia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan